Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madstedotcom New Crazy Spectrum Blog

Madstedotcom Guest

Default Madstedotcom New Crazy Spectrum Blog

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd share my new blog with you. I have just started a crazy new project to play every ZX Spectrum game on www.worldofspectrum.org and do a mini review of each. For those of you not aware the Spectrum was an 8 bit British computer that was in competition with the C64. There are over 10,000 games on world of spectrum and this does not include all the games made for the system as some publishers work are not included. I have no idea how long this will take or even if I will finish it but will update this thread when new blog posts are made. I would be grateful if anyone can take a look and either comment on the blog or in this thread.

Thanks for looking

Matt Den.aris Guest

Helluva task! Good luck, will keep my eye on this.

Blog Entries

That is a hell of an undertaking.

If only we had the head of UK Tax for a large company or a rocket scientist around here they could tell us how long that would take if you played each game for a minute.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    If only we had the head of UK Tax for a large company or a rocket scientist around here they could tell us how long that would take if you played each game for a minute.
    As it happens, I'm the head of worldwide tax for a large company and I can say with certainty that playing over 10,000 games for one minute each would take over 10,000 minutes.

All Your Base Guest

btw, that's almost exactly seven days in more common parlance.

Blog Entries

I hope this is fueled by Zero Degrees out of Cardiff, if it is I think you have a chance
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

I think it depends on how many times you throw your brother into the air and fail to catch him. That should add a few thousand hours to such a monumental task. Of course bothering to catch him would take even longer.

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    I think it depends on how many times you throw your brother into the air and fail to catch him. That should add a few thousand hours to such a monumental task. Of course bothering to catch him would take even longer.
    He got better you know, lol.

Madstedotcom Guest

Hi Scott, never been to Zero Degrees just had a quick look at their site may need to check it out (hope we talking about the bar)
    Indie couldn't pick him up to throw him but not catching him would allow at least 5 games to be played. The girlfriends friend visiting tonight so can get a few more under the belt tonight!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    He got better you know, lol.
    Physically, but it's the mental scars that linger so.....
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.