Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wreck It Ralph

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    Just seen that this isn't coming to the U.K. until February
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Oh I imagine it might make it over there before that....
    Yeah, what a way to encourage piracy from a community of people who are constantly spoken of in the same sentence as the word piracy.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

random_dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Yeah, what a way to encourage piracy from a community of people who are constantly spoken of in the same sentence as the word piracy.
    Pretty much my exact sentiments, I mean, Scott can probably wait for the home release and post it to us before they show it in the picture house, dickheads

Also, hello, how about releasing a kids film for the christmas holidays

My birthday is in Feb though, so Mike could always take me for a trip to the flicks as my present...

Blog Entries

It might involve sleeping in a pink room again..............
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Seems like an odd decision on Disney's part. You would think this would be perfect for the pre-Christmas run up.

I have the night off for the midnight release, so I'll be seeing it with my Wife.
    Really looking forward to it!

Just watched the movie... absolutely fantastic. I coulda used more retro stuff and less of the 'main world' (no spoilers!) But otherwise its highly recommended.

And a word of advice, stay till the very end, through all titles, till after the credit scroll. Kinda nerdy but very neat for retro heads!

focusrs Guest

I just saw it today myself, was very enjoyable! Felt kind of odd being one of only two people there without kids

The after credits was very cool.

Watched *Wreck-It Ralph* with the family yesterday evening.

It was a good movie. Like everyone else has been saying, the first few minutes are the best as it overwhelms you with videogame references.

Hey, anyone else made the mistake of thinking that "going Turbo" as spoken by M. Bison was a reference to *Super Street Fighter II Turbo* instead of what it actually meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Watched *Wreck-It Ralph* with the family yesterday evening.

It was a good movie. Like everyone else has been saying, the first few minutes are the best as it overwhelms you with videogame references.

Hey, anyone else made the mistake of thinking that "going Turbo" as spoken by M. Bison was a reference to *Super Street Fighter II Turbo* instead of what it actually meant?
    Yeah I was sure "Going Turbo" was a reference to "Super Street Fighter II Turbo".

I saw it last weekend and loved it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12