Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Play Expo '12 Manchester UK (13-14 Oct)

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Where did you send that from again?
    Wales ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Just bought my ticket so I'll be there . Happy to help out minding the RGR booth for a bit if you still need people? No blind CD thief will get past me .

Just looking at hotels. There's some close to the Traford centre but it looks like there isn't much around there. Are people staying there or in the city centre?

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by saberman View Post
    Just bought my ticket so I'll be there . Happy to help out minding the RGR booth for a bit if you still need people? No blind CD thief will get past me .
    ...or a deaf CD Thief, for the record ;-)

I'll be there. I've helped the guys out at the previous two events in Blackpool and I'll be giving them a hand again this year.

It'll be good to meet UK Mike and Scott after having you in my ears all these years ;-)

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by retrogamefest View Post
    It'll be good to meet UK Mike and Scott after having you in my ears all these years ;-)
    To borrow from Phoenix Nights,

"Mike and Scott, Coming in your ears!"

"Retro Gaming Roundup, Where the listener comes first"

Matt Den.aris Guest

Been checking out train prices to save me an 8 hour round trip in the car. It's looking promising.

Will mean going on my own thanks to the lack of interest from my circle of mates! The mind boggles.

Wow.... that took me a while, I finally booked my train, hotel and expo tickets today. I'm ready for it!

All for about 170, whoo!

I'll hopefully be there, just waiting to hear from friends whether I'll be another Joe Solo - the guy who thinks nothing of spending 40 on the latest piece of crap 360 game that'll be half the price in a fortnight has decided that 13 is way too expensive for him, despite me offering him a lift there and back... if it's sunny I'll be the one in the NY Mets cap
    "Blue is beautiful. Blue is best." Fenella Fielding, Dougal & the Blue Cat, 1971, anticipating the 2011-12 Premier League season...

random_dave Guest

So I was listening to a podcast in the car this morning and some clowns said multiple times that i'd be going to this, I guess I had better get some tickets!!

I think i'm gonna be in sexy fancy dress already so put me down for a booth babe job

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast