Thread: Making a Pinball controller for 360, I need pinball parts...

Default Making a Pinball controller for 360, I need pinball parts...

Hey Scott, I dunno if you saw the message I sent you, so I'll use this forum category instead and make it a little public. As seen on http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/showt...86&pagenumber= I'm going to tear up a 360 pad and turn it into a special Pinball controller for my Pinball Fx 2 and Pinball Arcade addiction that I'm having, heh. Since playing those games with the right stick to control the plunger sucks, I'm going to make a controller to emulate the physical feel of a Pinball machine.

Thing is, I need a pinball plunger, I almost got every other piece I need, though I might need to get a longer sliding potentiometer, but things like buttons, the wood and a wired 360 pad I do have. I did find that there's a Happ website for the UK, http://www.suzohapp.co.uk/ , thing is they don't give out any of their prices, I did see in their catalogue that they sell the William's pinball plunger assembly, again I wish I knew the price, but I'm guessing it's not cheap, heh.

So yeah, if you have a spare pinball plunger assembly kicking around, I would defiantly be able to send you a few bucks and extra for shipping if you can send me one! Thanks!

Blog Entries

You might be better getting a plunger built for an emulation cab rather than adapting an original plunger.

The potentiometer will come with it then.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Where can I get one of those?

Feebay don't have any pinball plungers of any sort on co.uk, .com have a few, but the majority of them look like older plungers that have had better days...