Thread: Outrageous Ebay Store Prices

Default Outrageous Ebay Store Prices

I hope this guy doesn't have a family to feed, because he sure as hell isn't going to make many sales with prices like these. I realize the original Odyssey stuff is quite rare, boxed, but his prices for the Intellivision and 2600 stuff is off the charts.

http://stores.ebay.com/Dicks-Vintage...Systems?_rdc=1

Brumisator Guest

There's a sucker born every minute, and at those prices, he only needs one sucker.

Blog Entries

I see that allot in arcade games, there are games that sit on Ebay for a thousand over the going rate. My favorite is a pinball backglass that has been on Ebay since 2004, he wants as much as the game itself sells for.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

<sarcasm>

Gee, maybe I'm being too hard on the guy. After all, most of his items are "A SUPER RARE COMBINATION". And many of his items that are in damaged, torn and open boxes are "NEW NEVER USED IN SEALED BOX". On top of that, pretty much all of his listings have never "BEEN OFFERED IN THIS COMBINATION, IN THIS NEW IN BOX CONDITION".

But the thing that really makes me appreciate the great service he's so selflessly providing to the retro-gaming community, is that he includes a "SPECIAL CONVERTED WIRE TO CONNECT DIRECT TO T V".

What a guy!

</sarcasm>

RCA-to-coaxial-adapter.jpg

Blog Entries

WOWW what a benefit!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

drich255 Guest

Playchoice 10 to NES Adapter -- $500 on Ebay.

...Or $90 on KLOV (contact Buffett).

The Playchoice 10 game boards tend to sell from $30-$150 on Ebay as it is, so the adapter is really a great alternative.
    Last edited by drich255; 10-09-14 at 05:20.