Thread: The Deaf CD-Thief Speaks:Very Poorly Animated

Blog Entries

Default The Deaf CD-Thief Speaks:Very Poorly Animated

At the last Classic Gaming Expo an unidentified deaf mute stole a spindle of CD's from the Retro Gaming Roundup booth. This tragic event remained a mystery for over a year but finally the Deaf CD Thief speaks out about what occurred on that unusual day. Very poorly animated on a Nintendo DS lite! This is not intended to insult deaf mutes. Only those that steal shit!

The Script was co-written by the great forum member Nurmix. Nurmix plays the role of the Deaf CD Thief and recorded his own unique robotic voice. Yours truly plays the role of Indieseoul the super patriotic host of the imaginary talk show "The American Hour" (Yes a parody of the British Hour) Most of the animation was made on my Nintendo DS and the CD thief animation was a simple animated GIF I made with the free program Gimp. The video was edited with Vegas Pro 11.

I hope that you like this episode of Very poorly animated that Nurmix and I cooperated on.

Special thanks to Nurmix for the original concept, script writing and of course his incredible computer voice acting and unique sense of disgusting humor!

Nurmix Rocks!

Blog Entries

Haha! That's great.

Nurmix also features in the upcoming roundup as part of a new segment. "Songs About Our Listeners"
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    I hope that you like this episode of Very poorly animated that Nurmix and I cooperated on.

Special thanks to Nurmix for the original concept, script writing and of course his incredible computer voice acting and unique sense of disgusting humor!

Nurmix Rocks!
    Thanks Indie! Based on all your other fine work, I knew this project would turn out great from the moment I approached you about doing it.

Hopefully we can collaborate again.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Haha! That's great.

Nurmix also features in the upcoming roundup as part of a new segment. "Songs About Our Listeners"
    I'm afraid to ask.

Deaf-CD-Thief Guest

So now that everyone knows my story, and how much I need CDs to make my penis bubble art, I guess you all understand, and will drop this whole anger thing about the CDs I "acquired" at CGE 2010. And I can't wait to see you all at CGE 2012, where I'm sure I will be welcomed with open arms due to my new celebrity status from my interview by Mr. Seoul and Mr. Mix.

And I'm really looking forward to my prize from Live News! Please include more RGR CDs with the package, since I'm almost out now...

Blog Entries

You guys, that is just beautiful. I hate to have so few words, but what can I add to that? Perfection!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Haha! That's great.

Songs about listeners? Uh-Oh