Thread: Disney Quest Florida

kynrek Guest

Default Disney Quest Florida

My wife and I went to Disney quest tonight at downtown Disney near Orlando, Florida. I have to say I was very impressed. They have lots of original classic arcade games such as Pac-Man, Galaga, Mrs. Pac Man, Moon Patrol, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Tron, Discs of tron, Mr. Do!, Joust, Missile Command, Space Invaders, Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, and more that I can't remember at the moment. They had several multicade machines as well. There were several pinball machines including Spider Man, Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rolling Stones, Tron Revolution, and two Global VR UltraPin machines that had Xenon, funhouse and other classic tables. There were a lot of driving games, a decent amount of flying games and a star wars trilogy game (I destroyed the Death Star).

Very good collection of classic games, decent collection of pinball games. We went at 8PM so it was 1/2 price for the "late night tickets" which made it about $22 /person for all you can play classic arcade games isn't too bad since they have pinball too.

Blog Entries

Sounds like you had a great time! Do you have any photos or videos? I haven't been to Disney World since 1993. It was five bucks for a soda back then I shudder to imagine how much it costs these days.

I went there about ten years ago, before I lived in Florida, and had a great time. It was basically free as part of a combo ticket we bought used. Very cool classic game room.

We take my kid (3) to Downtown Disney pretty often because it's free to get in, and he likes to run around, ride the boat, and do the kiddie train ride, and I've been wanting to go to DisneyQuest since it's right there. Nice to know they have an after 8pm deal, as the regular $48 entry fee is way too steep. Glad to hear they still have a decent classic game room, too. I asked an attendant about their games a while back and he had no idea ("you mean like Pac Man? Yeah, I think we have some of those, I'm not sure.")
    Last edited by BydoEmpire73; 19-03-12 at 07:29.
    If you can't do it with 8 bits, you don't need to do it.

Check out my original rock/blues/folk/country at www.zeyerband.com or myspace.com/zeyerband.

Bydo: Hey, looks like we're gonna be "local"... I am moving about 2 hours south of you in 4 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    Bydo: Hey, looks like we're gonna be "local"... I am moving about 2 hours south of you in 4 weeks!
    Awesome. I like central Florida a lot. There's a lot of wackos here, but it's nice living an hour from the beach and being able to go outside to do stuff all year long.
    If you can't do it with 8 bits, you don't need to do it.

Check out my original rock/blues/folk/country at www.zeyerband.com or myspace.com/zeyerband.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire73 View Post
    There's a lot of wackos here,
    Uh oh Retro Shaun is coming. Are you sure you have room for one more? LOL

LMAO! I'll stay close to the beach... or locked in my new office... promise

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.