Thread: Whiteqube youtube page.

Default Whiteqube youtube page.

Hey gang! Part of the reason that I've been sort of absent of late is that I've been working a lot on my music side project "Whiteqube". We've played a few shows and the response has been pretty great so far.

We got a write up in the LA Weekly and have even done a couple professional remixes for bands like Inure and Aesthetic Perfection

We are trying to go for a retro-rave sound mixed with some modern electro elements. Our stage show has us in a huge LED lighted cube jumping around in suits that have integrated LED screen displays. Here's one of our press photos, showing off the jackets:

and here's a pretty good shot of the cube (notice our space invader projection, one of our songs has all retro game sprites):

To get an idea of our sound, here is the latest upload to our YouTube page:

Blog Entries

Which one of you plays drums and which one plays guitar?

Only kidding. I don't have an appreciation of that kind of music but good luck with it. You've put a lot into the stage show too and I've seen your videos before.

Any chance you can remix our podcast theme tune with a bit less hnnnnh and a bit more grahhhh?

Oh, some people said Hi!

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Wow very cool! Can I use some of your music sometime say like in a podcast or youtube video? Let me know! Loving it and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    Wow very cool! Can I use some of your music sometime say like in a podcast or youtube video? Let me know! Loving it and good luck!
    yes, you can download our songs on soundcloud. Use them however you want as long as you link back to our website!

Any chance you can remix our podcast theme tune with a bit less hnnnnh and a bit more grahhhh?
    Yes! I have been thinking of that. I am working on a C64 remix for the live show and I'll be sure to send it your way.