Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mattel Handheld LED Games

Blog Entries

It was amazing to me that all you had to do was change from a sports to alien invasion graphic over the same LED game and I was suddenly interested.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

OK Nurmix I'll let you know too.

It arrived OK.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    OK Nurmix I'll let you know too.

It arrived OK.
    Whew! I was so worried about your receiving it in a timely and safe fashion. Thanks UK, I can sleep now.

Tha flippin' brussen!
    Last edited by Nurmix; 26-02-12 at 01:40.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    It was amazing to me that all you had to do was change from a sports to alien invasion graphic over the same LED game and I was suddenly interested.
    That's funny, Scott. The only "team sport" I was ever really that into was hockey (watching and playing). Even so, I enjoyed Mattel's sports handhelds, but I leaned more toward space (or driving/racing) themes as well.

that is so funny, my grandpa got me a "football" which I loved despite the fact that I hate football and have no idea what the rules are. I think that the lights and sound were so cool and it was so abstract that it was enjoyable even if you weren't a big fan of the sport itself.

I'm disappointed UK. You didn't even tell me whether my mild insult (attempting to call you a smart ass for your previous response to my post) was grammatically correct for a Yorkie:

Tha flippin' brussen!

And while we're on the subject, is it even possible for anything said in the Yorkshire dialect to be grammatically correct?

Blog Entries

It is impractical to introduce grammar to the Yorkshire dialect so nobody has ever bothered trying.

BTW, a Yorkie is a chocolate bar, for Truck Drivers.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

The Yorkshire dialect is not all that dissimilar from Lancashire, or "Little Liverpool" as it is more commonly known.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

"Little Liverpool" is an insult of the highest order.

One day the county of Merseyside will be separated from the mainland and floated out into the Irish Sea. Not close to the Isle Of Man though, you wouldn't want to spoil the views from there.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

random_dave Guest

Hull (maybe Humberside so it includes Grimsby and Scunthorpe) can do a similar thing on the east coast, for symmetry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast