Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vita?

random_dave Guest

Default Vita?

I feel like a bad person, I've just ordered a Vita (my mate said he'd give me a free rayman origins if i did)

First time I got a dev unit last year and gazed at the screen I knew it would be inevitable, Wipeout practically seals the deal

Anyone else getting one?

I stuck the thread in here as it's essentially the PSP2

Anyway, I'm off to rob some old ladies or rig the lottery machines, as my salary isn't enough to fund my foolhardiness

Nah. PSP put me off Sony handhelds

Blog Entries

No chance of me getting a vita. It is too similar to the psp, nothing is new except touch and it will probably have specs between the ps1 and ps2 inside it this time around. Also it is rumoured a slim one will come out in a few months after its release also.

Im suprised xbox hasnt jumped on board with a handheld yet, maybe they will do so this coming xmas?

Blog Entries

I will own one some day but not for a good while yet.

I played with one in the shop and that screen is amazing and the real joysticks as opposed to sliding nubs are amazing.

Let me know when N64 and Gamecube emulators are running on it and I'm in.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I really want one however I doubt that I will be picking one up just yet. Hell I didn't pick up the psp phat until the psp slim had already come out! I have also tested one out and like always it seems like a quality Sony product. I'm just hoping that like the psp and unlike the 3DS that it actually get's released here in pirate country.

random_dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Let me know when N64 and Gamecube emulators are running on it and I'm in.
    Dreamcast had better be a possibility too!

Blog Entries

Just spoke with a Korean games shop owner. He showed me a brochure that shocked and frightened me. I'm sure to have a nightmare tonight.
    Korean Vita with 3g: 486.000 won about 432 American. Wifi only: 390,00 won about 340 U.S. dollars. Shit I'll be waiting for a long while unless that bank heist goes thru! Scott can you hook me up with one of those Korean military friends of yours to get one from the PX? Just kidding I'll probably just wait out the initial sticker shock, wait a year and get it for 200 bucks! Once the pirates get a grab on it the prices here bomb like a racist joke at a Black Panther party. 3Ds has just dropped to a whopping 257 American Pesos! Only a hundy overpriced!
    Last edited by indieseoul; 16-02-12 at 01:46.

I don't think I'll be getting a Vita. The 3DS was priced right once it hit 170, Vita is still too high for my tastes. I HAVE ordered a new handheld though....check this thing out!

http://mizom.com/product/jxd-s601-4....--black-103330

Its like a PSP but runs Android instead. Good stuff. Has plenty of power to emulate everything up to PS1/N64 era stuff. Thank you China for your legally questionable hardware! And cheap too at under 100 bucks shipped. If anyone else here orders one I'll post guides on how to reflash the firmware with better emulators and how to mod the OS if needed, i've already looked up the info, just waiting on the unit to come in.

Looks great - I would be tempted. Can you do a quick review when you get your hands on it?

Absolutely. I have a tracking number so it should be in any time now

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.