Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vita?

I own Gravity Rush and Final Fantasy Tactics. I was excited about getting Jet Set Radio and Mutant Blobs. I loved Jet Grind Radio on the Dreamcast, and it looks wonderful on the Vita screen. I don't have enough space on my card to download Uncharted or WipEout at the moment. Vita memory cards fill up so fast and they are expensive. Damn you Sony for not just putting an SD card slot on the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoonMog View Post
    I own Gravity Rush and Final Fantasy Tactics. I was excited about getting Jet Set Radio and Mutant Blobs. I loved Jet Grind Radio on the Dreamcast, and it looks wonderful on the Vita screen. I don't have enough space on my card to download Uncharted or WipEout at the moment. Vita memory cards fill up so fast and they are expensive. Damn you Sony for not just putting an SD card slot on the thing.
    Hopefully a micro Sd adapter will be out soon.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

I'm just very impatiently waiting on the next Plus update for the Vita

OK, so I picked one up on ebay today. It is coming with Battle Royale, Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Unit 13; and downloaded with FF8 and Syphon Filter.
    Also, I can get what is on PS Plus.
    This is definitely enough to keep me busy, but, do any of you guys have recommendations?

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom2play View Post
    OK, so I picked one up on ebay today. It is coming with Battle Royale, Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Unit 13; and downloaded with FF8 and Syphon Filter.
    This is definitely enough to keep me busy, but, do any of you guys have recommendations?
    I know I definitely want to get Zeros Escape, The follow up to the DS game 999.

Mark Twain

Super Stardust Delta definitely. Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball 2, and Motorstorm RC are all cool games that have Crossbuy with the PS3. Army Corps of Hell is good. It's like Pikmin meets demons and Heavy Metal. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is a good port.

I have been wanting to get Playstation All Stars for the PS3 which has Cross Buy with the Vita.

Many of the launch titles have dropped in price or are on sale for the holidays. You can get Hot Shots, WipEout, Katamari, and abunch of other for around $20 a piece.

bjones371 Guest

Hopefully a micro Sd adapter will be out soon.
    I remember seeing a picture just as the Vita was released of a Micro SD card next to a Vita memory card, and the Vita one was slightly smaller in one dimension so a Micro SD card would never fit inside it properly.

Sony clearly learning from previous mistakes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    I remember seeing a picture just as the Vita was released of a Micro SD card next to a Vita memory card, and the Vita one was slightly smaller in one dimension so a Micro SD card would never fit inside it properly.

Yeah if they make one it would have to be some ugly stick type thing that went into the cable port or something, or maybe one that uses the game card slot. You can download ever game available for the system so the card slot would not be such a bad idea, especially if Sony wants to promote online purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post

Yeah, it's the only real reason for owning a PSP. :-)

Mark Twain

bjones371 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DragoonMog View Post
    Yeah if they make one it would have to be some ugly stick type thing that went into the cable port or something, or maybe one that uses the game card slot. You can download ever game available for the system so the card slot would not be such a bad idea, especially if Sony wants to promote online purchasing.
    I could deal with leaving the memory card slot open (or even removing the cover altogether) as a trade off for more storage at a more wallet friendly price. Long as whatever may crop up doesn't obscure the rear touchpad and hand grips. Hmm, this sounds like it'll be tricky one for whoever takes it on!

Yeah, it's the only real reason for owning a PSP. :-)
    Indeed, I still use my PSP far more than my Vita, which I didn't think would happen when I bought it. Still not enough choice of games for my liking, and the late arrival of the PSOne game compatibility p*ssed me right off as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.