Thread: Indiana Jones and the staff of Kings

kynrek Guest

Default Indiana Jones and the staff of Kings

I found this game for $8 bucks used. It seems that this game didn't get very good reviews but I don't understand why. I think the controls actually take advantage of the wii motion pretty well and don't ruin the gameplay like a lot of crap wii titles do and it's Frickin' Indiana jones. I actually played pretty far into the game and I think it's pretty cool. Any thoughts?

Never played it, but it did look pretty cool.
    If you can't do it with 8 bits, you don't need to do it.

Check out my original rock/blues/folk/country at www.zeyerband.com or myspace.com/zeyerband.

kynrek Guest

I just picked it up for 8 bucks and found out it has the classic point and click Lucasarts adventure Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis (talkie version) included!

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kynrek View Post
    I just picked it up for 8 bucks and found out it has the classic point and click Lucasarts adventure Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis (talkie version) included!
    I was a big Indiana Jones fan back in the day. Fate of Atlantis was a great game (a bit easier to win than the Last Crusade point and click). This is the main reason I bought Staff of Kings, so I could get the retro game that was included.

Diagamblic Guest

I tried on my friend's copy, but I couldn't unlock Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis in it for him. Not sure why. It's pretty hilarious that you can download cover art to replace the box art with something from Fate of Atlantis: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=126

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    I tried on my friend's copy, but I couldn't unlock Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis in it for him. Not sure why. It's pretty hilarious that you can download cover art to replace the box art with something from Fate of Atlantis: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=126
    I just did it, but I am not exactly sure how. It didn't take much. I played the tutorial level up to the part where you escape by plane. Then I went to the main menu and was able to access Fate of Atlantis in the Extras area. It said you have to complete one glory move. I am not sure what that is, but I would guess that it is some kind of combo (like whipping a wood frame that falls on the German soldiers).

I haven't tried it, but there is also a code to unlock it according to IGN:
    "To unlock the classic PC adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, enter this code while holding down Z on the Main Menu: A, UP, UP, B, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, B"
    Last edited by drich255; 17-04-13 at 06:35.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.