Thread: Looks like WMS is digging into their pinball past for some of the new slots

Blog Entries

Default Looks like WMS is digging into their pinball past for some of the new slots

Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

I saw some WMS slots in Vegas last week and was wondering if that stood for Williams? Didn't see any pinball themed slots though. Konami is also making some killer looking new Slots as well.

Blog Entries

Yes, WMS was what Williams turned into. Many of the layed-off Williams/Bally employees were picked up at WMS so many of the slots of the 2000's through present are made by old pinball guys. In fact the pinball 2000 was management's allowance to pinball to recharge pinball or be killed off so that the slot machine stock could be valued higher. Pinball 2000 did do well, but they killed it anyway. Watch Tilt! The battle to save pinball.

Were trying to run back up again this winter, but the wife is dragging her heels about being away from the cats again so soon.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Interesting. Such a shame that Pinball 2000 didn't make it. I have to squeeze in another plug for TILT.

Blog Entries

Whoo hoo! Headed to Vegas for Xmas! I'll be sure to keep my eye open for these, maybe even check in advance to see who has one.

Follow us on Facebook!