Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

All Your Base Guest

Default Hi

Sorry to sneak in with an unannounced posting in the forum earlier without knocking first (a post about SoCal's attempt at being PC with regard to retarded folk) but it was something that genuinely made me laugh so hard that a little bit of wee came out.

To briefly introduce myself, I am well known to one of you on account of the fact that I am UK Mike's older, wiser, and more handsome brother.

I listen to each podcast whenever I have a complete day to spare with no other calls on my time ;-)

Mike recently sorted me out with the means to play some of my old favourite DOS games, for which I am supremely grateful. I'm not sure whether they count as retro enough or not but the likes of Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

I was whisked back to my childhood recently when you did the top ten text based games and "Dennis through the Drinking Glass" came up. I remember that being on the cassette tape that Mike mentioned and I have fond memories of not being able to get through it successfully (not for the want of trying).

TTFN

Blog Entries

Well, hell yes, welcome to the forums. It's funny, I didn't think about that comment when I said it but ya, it was kinda retarded

Blog Entries

How ironic that you should join this month and comment on this month's podcast (Wink Martindale Has My Hair) because you actually do have Wink Martindale's hair.

Or some of it anyway.

The American audience around here would appreciate it if I said s'up bro' without being ironic of course.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

All Your Base Guest

or

?

Welcome to the forums, hope you stay!

And we must have a comparison shot for the hair now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    This one.

must .... not .... post .... family .... pics ....
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

UKMike's brother? Fantastic, now make with the stories of him pissing the bed LOL

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Duke.Togo View Post
    UKMike's brother? Fantastic, now make with the stories of him pissing the bed LOL
    I'd be happy to oblige but I'd feel a bit hypocritical seeing as I haven't quite stopped doing it myself ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    I'd be happy to oblige but I'd feel a bit hypocritical seeing as I haven't quite stopped doing it myself ;-)
    Here's what I am curious about: UK seems to be the most easy going of the crew. He's funny and seems to laugh things off easily. Is that for the show or is that the way he is?

Blog Entries

Pleasure to meet you UKMikesbro, an up until this moment I never knew Wink Martindale had a record out, I always thought he was just a talk show host.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.