Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Now You're Playing With Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    I enjoyed the wrap up, Chris. I listened to it on my drive back home from Vegas. I'm impressed by how much you, Tatton, Steve and Becky acquired! Being in a booth there, you definitely miss A LOT of CGE (especially the panels). But it was also great to have the booth, meet fans of our show, and hang (and record) with you guys. And I guess in the long run it saved me money, since I didn't have as much time to browse the vendor booths and tables!
    You should have your wife, george plimpton and the odyssey 2 cover the booth next year so you get some floor time.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbid View Post
    You should have your wife, george plimpton and the odyssey 2 cover the booth next year so you get some floor time.
    Out of those 3, the most difficult to convince and make happen would be my wife.

http://www.nowyoureplayingwith.com/e...a-at-cge-2k14/

Ladies and Gentlemen...

ED friggin' AVERETT!!!

Ed was the driving force behind the Magnavox Odyssey 2 library. He programmed 25 games over three years. A huge thank you to Willy from Arcade USA for recording the Q&A and allowing us to post the audio!

drich255 Guest

http://www.nowyoureplayingwith.com/e...a-at-cge-2k14/

Ladies and Gentlemen...

ED friggin' AVERETT!!!

Ed was the driving force behind the Magnavox Odyssey 2 library. He programmed 25 games over three years. A huge thank you to Willy from Arcade USA for recording the Q&A and allowing us to post the audio!
    Thanks Chris, Becky, Tatton, Steve, Focus and everyone else for the great interview! Great questions. He sounds like a real humble guy.

I spent many hours as a kid playing the O2. I look forward to his next project!
    Last edited by drich255; 20-09-14 at 07:29.

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Thanks Chris, Becky, Tatton, Steve, Focus and everyone else for the great interview! Great questions. He sounds like a real humble guy.

I spent many hours as a kid playing the O2. I look forward to his next project!
    we hope to talk to him again when the new project is set to be released. for me, ed's Q&A was the biggest highlight of CGE 2K14. i'm glad this was able to be released to the public and that you enjoyed it

drich255 Guest

we hope to talk to him again when the new project is set to be released. for me, ed's Q&A was the biggest highlight of CGE 2K14. i'm glad this was able to be released to the public and that you enjoyed it
    Totally! Thanks again for sharing. I also like how the gaming community works together and helps each other out in spite of having competing podcast interests.

I'll definitely listen to this interview again!

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Totally! Thanks again for sharing. I also like how the gaming community works together and helps each other out in spite of having competing podcast interests.

I'll definitely listen to this interview again!
    They caught me while I was blitzed , willie! is pretty generous when he is blitzed Just ask Indieseoul who has a box of retro sitting in my room to be mailed to Korea . I am a little to generous by nature, but thats not a bad thing

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    They caught me while I was blitzed , willie! is pretty generous when he is blitzed Just ask Indieseoul who has a box of retro sitting in my room to be mailed to Korea . I am a little to generous by nature, but thats not a bad thing
    You are exceedingly generous mate - 90% of the retro games Kerry and i have are from you. - Also i picked up Lost Planet 2 on PS3 for KErry so if you ever have time to shoot giant bugs with us mate we would love to play co-op with you.

http://www.nowyoureplayingwith.com/e...rom-socalmike/

I am truly sorry for the delay. One of the mics was off or dead or broken or something, and I simply put off the work required to make it listenable.

So Episode 43, NYPWP meets the Intellivisionaires, with special guest star Keith Robinson, and featured player SoCal Mike from Retro Gaming Roundup.

http://www.nowyoureplayingwith.com/e...ly-from-space/

Episode 44 is up!

We dive into the world of golden age ports and knockoffs of Space Invaders.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast