Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 040 - Wink Martindale Has My Hair

Love the podcast as always. Wish the Dualshock had been in over the gamecube controller, but, I guess that's why we have our own opinions.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

Regarding the 3DS Pinball HOF segments, I'm kinda in the middle. I had no prob with the physics, other than the table bumping didn't feel quite right. At times the 3D was a bit jarring, but it wasn't a constant thing, and I got used to it within a day so I don't really notice it now. The missing tables was a large letdown, but I enjoyed what was there (although I wish there was more).

I thought in the end it was an average game, and the 30 dollar release price was fairly accurate, though I'd try to find it for 20. Unfortunately, it was hard to find locally for me. Not at any Walmart, and most Gamestops didn't have it in except for one about 25 miles out from me.

LovelyWong Guest

Just watched the video of Scott's home arcade.
    Wow! What a great collection of pinball and videos.

It was a little surreal to finally listen to you guys do the top ten I suggested for you when the show first started! THANK YOU!!!!!! I did enjoy it, though I'm surprised that the SNES controller didn't get more props. I always found that to be much better than the Genesis controller.
    Become a fan of The Retro Machine on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...e/121452225655

See us on Video Masters TV @ www.videomasterstv.com

Blog Entries

We always try to credit the listener suggested Top Tens but I couldn't find who had submitted it.

Now we know and it was a fun one.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Hey guys, thought I remembered you mentioning a source for the Vectrex multi-cart during this episode, but can't find anything in the show notes. Can you post a link for me? Would love to get one for my Vectrex console. Thanks. Great show as always.
    Dane Tullock - http://twitter.com/Waterborn_2o2p
    Robotron High Scores: Difficulty 5 Marathon Score - 34,994,675; Difficulty 10 Marathon Score - 1,189,850; TGTS Score - 470,975; VKE Score - 596,850

Hey guys great show as always. I noticed though, in the news you didn't mention the Phoenix Arcade board. It's on the list but I don't think you got to it. If you could mention it next time I'd love to know what you think of it. I can't figure out if it's awesome or not but it seems like an excellent all-in-one solution for a Mame cab.

Blog Entries

Waterborn, the creator has them in stock and you can get one for $50. I PM'd you the address, if anyone else is interested just pipe up.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alyinsanfran View Post
    Hey guys great show as always. I noticed though, in the news you didn't mention the Phoenix Arcade board. It's on the list but I don't think you got to it. If you could mention it next time I'd love to know what you think of it. I can't figure out if it's awesome or not but it seems like an excellent all-in-one solution for a Mame cab.
    Yeah, we can't always discuss every single link but we include them in the shownotes page.

Submit it again and put "PUDFUCKER" in the subject line.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Waterborn, the creator has them in stock and you can get one for $50. I PM'd you the address, if anyone else is interested just pipe up.
    What is $50?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast