Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some of my Dads Scalextric vehicles

Here's an AFX layout I put together a few years ago for myself and the kids. All the wiring is soldered underneath the track and each lane has its own power supply with an optional braking toggle switch at each driver station. A very old PC runs the laptimer 2000 software. We race 70's era AFX and 60's era T-jets. Pickwick Speedway.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RUP View Post
    Here's an AFX layout I put together a few years ago for myself and the kids. All the wiring is soldered underneath the track and each lane has its own power supply with an optional braking toggle switch at each driver station. A very old PC runs the laptimer 2000 software. We race 70's era AFX and 60's era T-jets. Pickwick Speedway.jpg
    Sweet layout, RUP. I have a massive Tyco and AFX collection in storage. Gotta break that out some time soon and set it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by RUP View Post
    Bringing to life an old thread, just noticed this track looks great.
    An update on my dad's tracks. Has now built a rally track under his work benches. And now has one up in the rafters in his garage with steps and platforms you stand on to race. Keeping workshop and storage available underneath. Plus his scalextric car collection has grown

Rally track

In the rafters of his garage

His Australian V8 scalextric cars plus others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12