Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalking the Retro.

Blog Entries

STR 39: Coins Detected In Pocket.

Vipp and myself discuss fixing old broken Game Gears, retro console mods, retro games we've been playing lately and the run up to the Retro Revival gaming convention. The very funny Focus joins us and we talk about all the arcades and gaming shops he's been visiting across America for his wonderful Arcade USA you tube show. Find out about the rare Meteors arcade machine with only one known to exist and much much more in yet another exciting episode of Stalking The Retro! Thanks Vipp and Kerry for pimping STR at Retro Revival. You guys are awesome!

We should be man handling your feeds but just in case click the link above or subscribe by using the link in my signature below.

Special Retro Revival episode coming soon......

Septic Lemon Live blogging here: http://www.greatbitblog.com/
    Last edited by indieseoul; 18-05-13 at 06:11.

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    STR 38: Hoarding The Retro.

Septic Lemon and I talk about the upcoming Retro Revival that begins next weekend in sunny ole England...
    Brilliant episode guys! I was laughing right along with you during the Kickstarter segment (and I wasn't even drinking). Nicely done!

Blog Entries

STR 40: Retro Revival: All Your Pizzars Are Belong To Septic.

In this action packed episode Septic, Vipp and Kerry talk about their exciting adventures at the Retro Revival gaming convention in Wolverhampton. We discuss their pickups, pimping the podcast, the wild party they had with the RGRU crew, games they played and tournaments bested. Septic Lemon regales us with tales of eating all the pizza and of course kicking major ass and taking names in the Warlords tournament. So sit back relax, grab a beer, and enjoy yet another exciting episode of Stalking The Retro.

The awesome Vipp edited and produced this episode! Great work Vipp you rock!

This episode should be taking over all your feeds right now. If you are not subscribed please click on the appropriate link in my signature below.
    Last edited by indieseoul; 25-05-13 at 01:32.

Vipp Guest

All your pizzas are belong to septic! PMSL. thats a brilliant title!. Downloading.

Great show, 5 stars from a recent convert.
    An oh man!!!! the pizzas were so many, no way we could have eaten them in 1 night.

you guys forgot to talk about the Pippin, Apple's foray into the gaming scene circa 1995. They had one there connected, playing Marathon (Bungie's early work).

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chalksalad View Post
    An oh man!!!! the pizzas were so many, no way we could have eaten them in 1 night.

you guys forgot to talk about the Pippin, Apple's foray into the gaming scene circa 1995. They had one there connected, playing Marathon (Bungie's early work).
    I don't think we covered a lot of the retro hardware, i would have like to talk about some of the commodore and the brilliant 3D glasses for the Sega Master system that actually worked really well. If you have time Chalk you could ask Indie for some air time on the next episode! hope you are well mate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chalksalad View Post

Welcome to the STR family Chalk. Glad you are enjoying the show. I'm sure the guys will talk about the things they forgot about in the next episode. Tell your friends about the show we need more vocal listeners like yourself to interact with and if you have the time rate us on Itunes we still don't have enough ratings to get noticed yet.

Blog Entries

STR 41: A Pre-felt Coot.

Vipp, Focus and myself talk about the new CGE Adventures game for the Atari VCS. Focus talks about his recent home arcade visits and recent pickups. We discuss some retro news and have a good time running down some awesome and not so awesome new projects on Kick Starter. So sit back relax grab yourself an adult beverage of choice and listen to another hilarious episode of Cooking with Focus...uhm I mean Stalking The Retro.

We are now taking over your feeds so you can click the link above or subscribe via the link in my signature.

Special shout outs to Drich 255 and Chalksalad. You guys rock and thanks for joining the STR family!
    Last edited by indieseoul; 07-06-13 at 01:12.

Diagamblic Guest

Cooking with Focus! Sounds like a great show!

Vipp Guest

STR show description on UK iTunes has gone a little strange mate. not sure if its a joke or not but it doesn't make any sense? Also we have got to get Cooking with Focus up and running as a full youtube cooking show.
    Last edited by Vipp; 07-06-13 at 08:11.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast