Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalking the Retro.

Blog Entries

Stalking the Retro becomes a podcast. The premier episode covers essential topics like retro consoles, retro games, modern games, bad movies, great British Scifi and of course necrophilia. Wait....what? Yes we do get a bit raunchy so be forewarned. Special thanks to Septic Lemon for joining this episode albeit at gunpoint. He really stole the show and should think about creating his very own podcast. I mean everyone is doing it these days.

The first episode is a mere 40 minutes long and only 27mbs to download. Why not give it a listen?

Episode 1: Clam Lappers and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Blog Entries

Mediafire? What the hell? lol
    David "Dhalamar" Miller
    http://www.wastedseconds.com - Wasted Seconds
    The Wasted Seconds Podcast at http://podcast.wastedseconds.com
    iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id377809676
    PSN : DhalamarWS
    Steam : Dhalamar
    OnLive : Dhalamar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalamar View Post
    Mediafire? What the hell? lol
    Did you ever figure out why my file ended up in the digital ether? If you get it working again let me know. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Stalking the retro reviews and abuses another psp clone. This time it's a psp emulation machine/mp4 media player. No real PSPs were hurt in the making of this video. Korean beer review added free of charge.

Blog Entries

Stalking the Retro reviews the Tomy Lupin VFD electronic game. The d-pad was barely working so I cleaned the contacts and buttons and now it plays like a new machine. Thank you Socal Mike and the awesome Game Gavel from whom I purchased this sweet little piece of rare video gaming history! It's a pretty fun game and unlike the other videos of it on youtube you actually get to see all three screens.

Or click this link to watch the video.

Blog Entries

My excited un-boxing of an Atari 2600 and games. Special thanks go out to Socal for helping me get my retro on! This video was lost because of an unfortunate problem with my computer failing to recognize the cheap ass little flip video camera that I filmed it with. I finally got around to fixing the problem and now here is the lost episode of Stalking the Retro. You are probably saying so what he got an Atari 2600 those are common! Yes they may be common where you live but here in South Korea they are nowhere to be found. I never owned an Atari 2600 before but as a kid I fondly remember playing these games at my cousin's house.

Or click here to watch.

Thats really cool man, awesome vid. Also, you got an invitation to post your vids over at RRR any time you want, we need more cool guys over there.

Blog Entries

I finally show off my American Sega Genesis that I picked up at a gaming market here in Korea. Also some interesting Korean game variations and a close look at some Japanese and Korean game manuals and brochures. I have only ever seen two of these for sale in Korea and both were American systems. I really hope to find a Samsung Genesis someday! Please watch and I'm begging you to please subscribe to my channel. I promise it won't be a wasted sub!

Last edited by indieseoul; 11-02-12 at 06:24.

Blog Entries

Some nice finds, I should do a Germany gaming finds one day.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast