Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teknohed's band whiteqube opening for Combichrist, may 19th in Santa Ana

Default Teknohed's band whiteqube opening for Combichrist, may 19th in Santa Ana

Hey RGR crew! My band whiteqube is opening for Combichrist on may 19th in Santa Ana.

I've been working really hard on this project and sadly, it looks like this might be our first and last show as I found out recently that I have t move to Canada.

Anyway, if anyone on these forums likes electronic music you can check out and download some of our songs here:

http://soundcloud.com/whiteqube

Quote Originally Posted by teknohed View Post
    Hey RGR crew! My band whiteqube is opening for Combichrist on may 19th in Santa Ana.

I've been working really hard on this project and sadly, it looks like this might be our first and last show as I found out recently that I have t move to Canada.

Anyway, if anyone on these forums likes electronic music you can check out and download some of our songs here:

http://soundcloud.com/whiteqube

DUDE! Moving to Canada? Presumably THQ Montreal? Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that (mostly because I lived there and know how it can be!). I hope you're still coming to Vegas! Any idea when you will be moving?

Yup Montreal. My wife's lived in LA all her life, so this is going to be interesting. We might be back in a few months. Anyway, we are moving mid July. I'm going to try to get to Vegas. But it's so crazy right now that I can't really plan beyond the next few days.

Best of luck dude. If you can - live downtown, or relatively close to downtown. Once you get a little out (we were top of St Laurent) its VERY French and very hard to integrate at all. Downtown is much better, but you're stuck with apartment living. Outremont and Plateau Mont-Royal (near Beri / St Denis) are good areas. And get good winter boots - you will need them! :-)

Blog Entries

Wicked strange, but Vegas is the anchor!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    Best of luck dude. If you can - live downtown, or relatively close to downtown. Once you get a little out (we were top of St Laurent) its VERY French and very hard to integrate at all. Downtown is much better, but you're stuck with apartment living. Outremont and Plateau Mont-Royal (near Beri / St Denis) are good areas. And get good winter boots - you will need them! :-)
    Yeah, I'll be working right at the Place Des Armes Metro stop so we're trying to find a place in walking distance from the metro line. 15 minutes to work will sure beat 1.5 hours each way even if it is through the snow.

You know this!

Quote Originally Posted by teknohed View Post
    Yeah, I'll be working right at the Place Des Armes Metro stop so we're trying to find a place in walking distance from the metro line. 15 minutes to work will sure beat 1.5 hours each way even if it is through the snow.
    Yep - know it well. A good area to be in if you want at least some degree of English speaking The metro is actually pretty good so if you are close / on a metro line you're good to go. Right off Rene L'avesque I believe (however thats spelled!). At least you have the underground shopping center to keep warm in - we spent way too many hours down there in the 'retail bunker'!

I've put together a youtube playlist of the the show from various angles. It can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLF598E18B7784A937

Just to give you some idea of what you're in for check this one out:

Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast