Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your 3DS Friend Codes

Ill throw in mine! 3222-5575-3229

My code is 3136 - 6946 - 0359. Please add Mii! Will add everyone on the thread.

Blog Entries

if you see my 3DS online it isn't me. It is the thieving piece of shit that broke into my house today. For good measure they also took my PSP and 3 of my TVs.

I am guessing they are not high on intelligence because they missed the 4 laptops in the room and the kindle that was next to my PSP.

Obviously not a big reader.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Holy shit. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    if you see my 3DS online it isn't me. It is the thieving piece of shit that broke into my house today. For good measure they also took my PSP and 3 of my TVs.

I am guessing they are not high on intelligence because they missed the 4 laptops in the room and the kindle that was next to my PSP.

Obviously not a big reader.

Blog Entries

Yeah unfortunately, along with 2 other DSs.

Do I have to do anything to freeze my 3DS account? I had a few pounds of credit on there and when I replace it I want to get back the games I had.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I have no idea. I wonder if there are any FAQ's on Nintendo's page for such a situation? You would think so.

random_dave Guest

holy crap that sucks, scousers day out?

unfortunately nintendo are pretty rubbish with accounts and redownloading virtual goods, but if you have a receipt or an idea of the serial number they may be able to do something.
    Perhaps if you were an ambassador too then they will have to have logged your machine ID, but i don't know whether, or to what degree they link that to your email address / club nintendo account to be able to trace/verify it

I know it's not high on your list of priorities but if F1 was in it don't worry too much about replacing it for me

and keep an eye on local boot sales and cash converters if you can, although items that small are pretty easy to take down the pub to shift i guess

Blog Entries

I wasn't an ambassador but I'll send Nintendo an email anyway as a similar thing happened with my Wii and they couldn't help. It wasn't stolen but it was broken.

F1 wasn't in the 3DS, it was Super Mario 3D Land and I'd nearly completed it too.

I'll have a scout round Crack Generator but I doubt I'll see them again.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Aw man Miner.....I got a note from "you" yesterday that said "ha ha hi chris" or something like that. They were also playing Zen Pinball. Should we bombard them with notes?
    Become a fan of The Retro Machine on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...e/121452225655

See us on Video Masters TV @ www.videomasterstv.com

Blog Entries

I think so.

Call them thieving scum for starters.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast