Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: New listener interaction, join us live for the news!

Blog Entries

Join us for the Live News this Sunday May 25th at the usual time of 14:00 EST.

http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/live
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Join us for the Live News this Sunday May 25th at the usual time of 14:00 EST.

http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/live
    I would, but my time machine is on the fritz again. You just can't find decent Hadron Collider repairmen these days.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    I would, but my time machine is on the fritz again. You just can't find decent Hadron Collider repairmen these days.
    Balls, i can;t get back to May 25th either... also any chance we can get both USA and UK times for the live news? i'm never too sure what time EST is? surley i shouldn't be made to search google for a few seconds to find out for myself? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Balls, i can;t get back to May 25th either... also any chance we can get both USA and UK times for the live news? i'm never too sure what time EST is? surley i shouldn't be made to search google for a few seconds to find out for myself? Lol.
    Yeah, just because UK Mike can freely time travel whenever and wherever he wants, doesn't mean the rest of us peasants can do so.

EST = Extra Special Time. It's reserved for those who travel in time. So again, looks like we're screwed, Vipp. I'm in PST, which is Peasant Scumbag Time, so I'm pretty well SOL.

Vipp Guest

Yeah, just because UK Mike can freely time travel whenever and wherever he wants, doesn't mean the rest of us peasants can do so.

EST = Extra Special Time. It's reserved for those who travel in time. So again, looks like we're screwed, Vipp. I'm in PST, which is Peasant Scumbag Time, so I'm pretty well SOL.
    Haha. Let's hope UK finds his mistake and updates it before the3 live news, i have no idea what date he is referring to here.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. Let's hope UK finds his mistake and updates it before the3 live news, i have no idea what date he is referring to here.

Blog Entries

Hmm. Quoting a post from May.

I will endeavour to post it in Unix time as well to make it easy.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I made a Unix time calculator once for a website we used at work.
    Remember those heady days of MRBS Ben?
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Hmm. Quoting a post from May.

I will endeavour to post it in Unix time as well to make it easy.
    Excellent.

And what about fixing my time machine?

random_dave Guest

Can I have it in swatch Internet time beats

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 596768697071 ... LastLast