Thread: Teknohed's YouTube Channel

Default Teknohed's YouTube Channel

Hi Gang,

I got a new webcam so I can start Skype-ing with my family. YOu can check out my channel here. I'm basically going to be posting all kinds of horrible crap, like this video:

Gluten free beer? Whatever next! :-)

If anyone out there is trying to stop drinking beer, I recommend gluten free. the stuff tastes at best like Sake that's been watered down with Pelligrino mineral water and at worst like boiled cabbage water. Still, I'm experimenting with a gluten free diet and it has had a lot of gastro-intestinal benefits. Similar to how I feel when I lay off the dairy. I just feel less slugish and crappy.

I myself am going to embark on a similar diet in the near-ish future (its in the planning stages!). I did a similar thing for 4 months a while ago and I felt great but, damn - you never lose the insane pizza, chips and beer cravings! :-)

If it's purely for Diet reasons, MGD 64 worked for me. Tastes like watered down Coors Light (sex in a glass bottom boat), but it fills the beer need and only 64 calories. I can drink 2-3 of those for the calories of 1 of many other beers and light beers. Just sayin, if anyone wants to know.

BTW, I have an excellent Diet aid if anyone is interested. It, along with the MGD 64 and slightly better food choices, helped me lose 32 lbs and keep it off for a year now.
    Nobody does anything they do not Choose to do.