Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Retro Gaming Roundup Top 10 Soundboard App for Android.

Yayay! Congratulations!

Found a small glitch in the app. It works great on my LG Optimus V. I recently picked up an Acer Iconia A500 tablet. The app works, but only takes up 3 or 4 inches on my 10.1 inch screen, the rest of the screen is black. Any way to fix this?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I just looked into that and it appears that I would have to rewrite the app to use a larger screen real estate. This is one of the limitations of writing an app using app inventor. There is no automatic scaling since the program was written prior to the advent of large screen tablets. It looks like I would have to scale the app up to fit such a large screen.

I will look into it. Congrats on your new purchase. I just saw your review that thing looks awesome!
    Last edited by indieseoul; 18-08-11 at 12:30.

Hey indie, looks like Android 3.2 might fix the problem for you. I've read it has a zoom in capability for apps that were made with only phones in mind. I'll post once the update hits my tablet.

Blog Entries

Cool let me know if it works and how pix-elated the buttons look after stretching the images. I wish I still lived in the States, I would have loved to pick up one of those HP tablets for a hundred bucks and hack Android onto it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123