Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Retro Gaming Roundup Top 10 Soundboard App for Android.

Confirmed awesome.

Blog Entries

Introducing the first unofficial Android game for RGR. It's a very simple Whack-A-Mole game but instead of a mole you get to whack UK Mike in the face. He's drinking a cold Guinness and you aren't so he deserves it. The game counts your hits and misses and includes a reset button if you want to start the whacking all over again. UK Mike is a fast fucker so you better whack him fast and hard.

There is also a button at the bottom with the RGR banner on it where you can download the podcast or stream it using your favorite media player. It's a very basic game that I made using the App inventor program for Android. The advantage to this game is that it is small. The download is less then 2mbs and once installed it uses about 4mbs of space on your Android device. The soundboard apps on the other hand use up to 12mbs of space on your phone.

This game is very easy to make and tutorials for making it are found on the app inventor website.

If you want to play Whack-A-Mike you can download it here: Whack-A-Mike

Blog Entries

HAHA! Whack-A-Mike. I love it.

Now I need Android of course.

Is it possible to add Scott and have him as a distraction so when he pops up you mustn't hit him, or lose points?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Very possible.

That's very great!
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

My RGR Soundboard app is now published in the android market! The published version known as: RGR Soundboard Console Edition is now available on the Android market free of charge. I wish I could say that you could search for it and find it but I seem to be having problems with the app's manifest file. It is most certainly published however searching for it is impossible right now. I will try to remedy this situation as soon as possible. Until then you can use this QR Code and a QR reader on your Android phone to find it on the market.

With the new version you can hear the rundowns of all the console top tens as well as download or stream the podcasts on your Android device.
    It is now possible to install it to your SD card to free up space on your phone.

Please give it a nice rating if you can.

Worked for me by just searching the market. Great to now have an sd install as well.

I rated 5 stars and left a "very great" review.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Haha!

Great work Indie, and a cool idea for everyone to give it a "Very great!" review LOL.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Thanks Leathco that was a very very great review! It is now searchable in the Android Market. It wasn't the manifest file after all it was just Google taking its own sweet time on things as always. You can search rgr to find it instantly or even retro gaming. So if you have an android phone please give it a very very great review like Leathco did so that more people when they search retro gaming can find out about the awesome podcast that is Retro Gaming Roundup!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast