Thread: Digital: A Love Story

Default Digital: A Love Story

I don't know who else here follows Giantbomb.com; personally it is my favorite modern gaming website.

They have a thing at the end of each year where each host shoots a video/podcast of their favorite 10 games of the year.

They had a guest this year (EA's Paul Barnett) and he listed this game as his top 10 games of the year.

Digital: A Love Story is an hour-or-so-long interactive novel set in 1988 that takes place entirely inside a fake Amiga Workbench-esque OS, in which you visit and interact with BBSs in order to progress the story.

I'm intrigued by it. Has anyone here tried this?

Wow that sounds interesting...sorta like a real life version of the "Neuromancer" or "Hacker" games from back in the day. I'm definitely gonna check this out.

Blog Entries

Never heard of it, but I'm grabbing it now.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Our project lead at work loved that game and has recommended it to me a bunch of times. Haven't been able to DL yet, though. He says nothing but great things. Gotta check it out one of these days.

Default Briliant...

...because it's so simple. It took me an hour to complete and I was totally immersed in the story. Every time I dialed I was dead scared that something was going to go wrong.

The whole Amiga look and feel makes it a must for any Commodore fans out there.