Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 26 - We Forgot Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Duke.Togo View Post
    If you watch it before I do, post a little write-up about what you think. T&A + pinball sounds like an easy win for me though.
    Please do. I'm quite intrigued by this film, it sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

Sort of on the subject, I've been thinking about the top ten 80s babes. I like the idea. I think it deserves a thread on its own. I would guess that most of us on the forum hit puberty in the 80s, and so we all must have a few memories of the women we've seen on TV and in movies who opened our eyes to a new lifelong interest. I know I do.

Also, while I was tempted to submit this video for news next month, I think it suits this month's show too well to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post

Sort of on the subject, I've been thinking about the top ten 80s babes. I like the idea. I think it deserves a thread on its own. I would guess that most of us on the forum hit puberty in the 80s, and so we all must have a few memories of the women we've seen on TV and in movies who opened our eyes to a new lifelong interest. I know I do.
    At the very least, someone should make it a thread if it isn't going to be a featured monthly top 10.

By the way, hands down (no pun intended) my #1 pick would be Phoebe Cates... the "most memorable bikini drop in cinema history"

Blog Entries

Best pic posted yet, she looks like a real woman and not a crack whore like today's icons.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

That Terminator Cab is insane! Played it with a friend at the movies and easily pumped ten bucks into the thing. Great show this month, fellas - as usual.
    Wise from your gwave!

Oh, and ATTN: UK

Lee Ving, who was mentioned twice in the top 10 as being a cast member of a few different movies - is in fact a well known punk rock singer for the LA band Fear. He plays Mr. Boddy in the Clue movie, but is sort of a notorious punk rock legend. He can be seen playing with Fear in the film the Decline of Western Civilization. I was quite a fan of his band in my younger mosh pit days. Their best known songs include "Fuck Christmas", "Bomb the Russians" and "The Trouble Today with Women (The Mouth Don't Stop)" Not exactly PC, but awesome nonetheless.
    Wise from your gwave!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeRocco View Post
    Lee Ving, is in fact a well known punk rock singer for the LA band Fear.
    Soon as I hit Google Images I knew his face from a few things but not his band.

Thanks
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Woohoo! Just saw that Midnight Madness is on Netflix Instant! Guess what I'm seeing tonight for the first time?
    Become a fan of The Retro Machine on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...e/121452225655

See us on Video Masters TV @ www.videomasterstv.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Woohoo! Just saw that Midnight Madness is on Netflix Instant! Guess what I'm seeing tonight for the first time?
    I watched it yesterday for the first time (netflix via mail)!
    Last edited by BydoEmpire73; 08-01-11 at 03:29.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Best pic posted yet, she looks like a real woman and not a crack whore like today's icons.
    I think the whole worlds image of great looking women has changed. Dunno if you watched the early wrestling stuff when Miss Elizabeth was the big female draw? Now they're all just blonde bimbos with balooney boobs.

Blog Entries

"Blonde bimbos with baloony boobs" Try saying that six times fast.

What did you guys think of Midnight Madness?
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast