• Battlezone

1 4.17%
  • Stunt Cycle

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/10 Top-10 Best Atari/Kee Arcade Games

Blog Entries

Default 10/10 Top-10 Best Atari/Kee Arcade Games

The October 2010 podcast is only a week away so to prepare here is our list of our 12 favorite Atari/KeeGames Arcade games. This list was especially hard to come up with and sort out to 10. Vote on our picks and tell us your own. What are your four favorite Atari/Kee arcade games. See it's hard to pick just four isn't it?

I voted for Tempest. Loved that game. There was a game that didn't make the list of 12 that I also like and that game was "Major Havoc".

All fantastic pics, and it is tough to make a choice. I have to go with Star Wars though. If I had all of these machines sitting in front of me and only one quarter, it would be the one to play.

Blog Entries

There are so many games to pick like: Pole Position, Centipede, Missile Command and countless others. This was def one of the most difficult Top-10's to date for sure.

From the list I went with Tempest, though given free range of choices I would have gone with Red Baron instead. There's something about that game that pleases me to no end.

Blog Entries

Red Baron is one that I mulled over, but when your picking four you really have to get tough and say, is it better? more historical? industry changing? personal fondness?
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Personally I would have gone with games like Berserk, Battle Tank, Missile Command, Centipede but for what was up there I went with Asteroids such a classic game worthy of just being in the top ten.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I did that myself. I walked into my arcade and played my picks, and ones I didn't pick. And like I said above I had to ask myself, is Centipede all those things as much as my other pics? How would I justify it as ranking higher than other pics on the table? But like I have said before, the top ten is a tool to explain why these games are so great as much as it is a list of the best of. You will probably like our Asteroids Vs Asteroids Deluxe struggle.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I picked Star Wars, but I was tempted to go with Pong. It may be primitive, but it’s the absolute essence of playability.

Great top 10 - it's going to be tough, though. I'm leaning Star Wars, but I might pick Asteroids as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast