Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The return of Game Breakers!

Blog Entries

I just replayed through 1 and 2 quite recently and 1 is very linear, ie press this switch and that door over there opens. Now there is a switch throw that one and and the next door opens.

2 is much more tricky and has a lot more combat in it than 1 did. 3 takes it all to a whole new level. 3 is one of my all time favourite games.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Oh, and btw, I forgot to mention. This is the link for the show...

http://www.justin.tv/a/game_breaker_ian

And don't forget to make a justin.tv account so that you can talk to me through the chat window!

Plus... if you want to talk to me via skype on the show, send me your skype names here.

Ok, due to a few technical and personal issues, I'll be doing to the show at 6:00PM GMT (1:00pm EST)

Hope to see you there.

actually screw it, my parents are having issues at the moment, I'm going to delay this until further notice, sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Blog Entries

I can honestly say i cannot remember the last game i played from start to finish. I just seem to get distracted or loose interest. Ratchet and Clank Tools of destruction im quite far on so maybe there hope. I did play Dead Space but i got to a part where its hard as hell and i just gave up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12