Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GameStop to stop selling complete used DS games?

This is such a horrible idea. I have taken 360 cases up to buy the used game and they want to give me a generic case, and turned it down. Once I argued with the guy as to why I couldn't have the original case I just brought up to him. Just one more reason I don't shop at gamestop, unless it is buy 2 get 1 free weekend, or I am taking my 9 year old Little Brother in to get some games.

FYI for those who do shop at gamestop, if you buy online and get a generic case and know that a local store has the case, it is store policy that you can exchange for the right case, or return the game out right.

Blog Entries

Youre always best off selling on ebay you will always make a decent profit. These shops give you so little its terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by seanyboyuk View Post
    Youre always best off selling on ebay you will always make a decent profit. These shops give you so little its terrible!
    More specifically, on Game Gavel, right? :-)

Oh I flat out refuse to make any used purchase online from Gamestop because of how they don't guarantee condition.

Went into another Gamestop today and they said that the reason corporate is doing this is to save space and reduce the cost of making up cases. Oh really? Then how about NOT making generic cases in the first place and keep the games with their actual cases alone. You watch, they'll release a brand new version of those multi-game holders to sucker soccer moms into buying to keep the game in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12