Thread: CGE Speaker Autograph Opportunity?

Default CGE Speaker Autograph Opportunity?

Since others have been to CGE before and this is my first time, I want to know if autograph sessions are available with the guest speakers. I would love to get some games/books signed but I don't want to pack everything up with me if there is no point. Anyone know?

Blog Entries

No worries, not only do you see them after the lectures and such, you can see them all walking around the floor for the most part. I have HEAPS of shit autographed by the great ones. Some are harder gets, like Al Alcorn, he comes in with a briefcase and is in and out with 6 guys around him. Most are easy gets, and with all the vendors on the floor of you spot say David Crane, you can buy a copy of dragster and catch him before he moves 50ft.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Default Speaking of which

This is part of my haul from the last CGE, a few examples of signatures, and 100 or less made games.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Dang it! Why are you tempting me! Do you know how much it'd cost me to fly my Vectrex to Vegas just to get it signed?

Blog Entries

Take the back cover off, it is small, light and hollow then so you can pack it in with clothes in a carry on, it is like is isn't even there. That is what I did.

Follow us on Facebook!

Very nice... I will have to stuff my bag with some goodies after looking over the speakers list.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Take the back cover off, it is small, light and hollow then so you can pack it in with clothes in a carry on, it is like is isn't even there. That is what I did.
    you are one sneaky sum bitch. Glad yer on our side.