• Space Invaders - Atari 2600

0 0%
  • Classic British Motor Racing - Wii

1 2.86%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/10 Top-10 Worst Console/Computer Games of All F'ing Time

Blog Entries

Default 5/10 Top-10 Worst Console/Computer Games of All F'ing Time

We just wrapped up our Top-10 Worst Games Debate. Agree? Disagree? Chime in now!

And check out a NEW CONTEST centered around this Top-10 Debate, right here: http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/showt...5681#post15681

Glad you included Big Rigs! That game was total garbage. I first saw the game reviewed on X-Play and the 1st words out of my mouth were WTF! I like how when you drive to the bridge, you go right through. I also like the fact that there was no ET on the list, that game has been tortured enough! One omission that I think should have been considered though was Drake of the 99 Dragons.

I voted for Club Drive. What an incredible piece of crap that "game" is. I have a soft spot for the Jag, but if given a choice between playing this or watching a Yentl marathon, I'm choosing Striesand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duke.Togo View Post
    I voted for Club Drive. What an incredible piece of crap that "game" is. I have a soft spot for the Jag, but if given a choice between playing this or watching a Yentl marathon, I'm choosing Striesand.
    I had a Jag when I was younger (probably 15 or 16) ... never played it.

Though I seem to remember trying to convince myself Fight for Life was good.
    David "Dhalamar" Miller
    http://www.wastedseconds.com - Wasted Seconds
    The Wasted Seconds Podcast at http://podcast.wastedseconds.com
    iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id377809676
    PSN : DhalamarWS
    Steam : Dhalamar
    OnLive : Dhalamar

Wow, Space Invaders 2600? That game moved systems - it was huge to be able to play Space Invaders at home. It was also great fun. I confess to liking Pac Man 2600 as well. It's not the best port, but as a game it stands on its own pretty well. Odd picks... this should be a fun listen.

Interesting picks. I'll comment on those I have played. Glad to see this list is mostly unique from the others, none of the usual suspects (other than a few) here!

Pac-Man (2600) - Not a bad game in my opinion, but a poor port.
    Elf Bowling (DS) - Modern! Waste of money too. A port of a frickin flash game exchanged via e-mail years back.
    Pac-Man 2 (Gen) - I like this one! No its not pacman, but its fun!
    Wheres Waldo (NES) - All the characters look the same. And wheres the ending?
    Make My Video (Sega CD) - Could've been good, but the technology wasn't there for what they wanted to do.
    Big Rigs (PC) - Youre Winner! hehe, the only game not in a Star Trek franchise where you can hit warp speed (but only in reverse). This one was a stinker, I think the development team quit two weeks after program launch and the publisher released it anyway.
    Space Invaders (2600) - WHAT?!? I wasted so many hours on this game before my NES days. I love this one. Whats bad about it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire73 View Post
    Wow, Space Invaders 2600? it was huge to be able to play Space Invaders at home.
    .. but it wasn't really Space Invaders though was it? Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    I wasted so many hours on this game before my NES days. I love this one. Whats bad about it?
    Wasted is right. As for what's bad about it? You're gonna have to wait and find out.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

It was Space Invaders and more. It looked as close to the arcade as any other 2600 port, plus it had a whole lot more. Tons of cool modes and options... can't wait to here the debate!

Blog Entries

You may be able to take part in the next one..........................................
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I haven never play ANY of them on there respected systems. But out of this list I can't see how Waldo was bad for NES. Wouldn't it have just been a point and click game?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast