Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retro Review Revolution, my YouTube videos

Blog Entries

Get drunk. Take a drink of your favorite liquor each time I say "ya know". I hope you have a lot to drink. In all seriousness I will work on removing that from my vocabulary but it is so freaking hard to do! UK needs to buzz me everytime I say that during our news and maybe it will help me kick the habit Thanks for the having me on the show Leathco!

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    Make sure you listen to this great podcast. Not just because I have a segment but also because you get to hear some great info about how Socal founded Game Gavel. Great job on the interview Leathco. A truly awesome second episode! Click on the link in Leathco's signature to download the podcast.

Don't feel bad, I have a bad habit of saying "know what I mean" a lot. Thanks for all the feedback!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

My biggest review in the past few years. Close to 20 minutes of Thunder in Paradise on the CDi.

http://youtu.be/-AzkXUIHqVQ

RRR completely rebuilt. It's taken me 4 or 5 months of work, but its now fast, stronger, better! Using a phpbb board engine along with a wordpress article engine, including tapatalk support I haven't posted here a lot because I have devoted a lot of time to learning to install and edit phpbb and css in order to create the new site. But it's ready now!

www.retroreviewrevolution.com

Blog Entries

The first major video since the site redesign is up. I am trying my hand at a top 5 list, featuring the Top 5 SNES Boss Battles!

Video and article is at http://retroreviewrevolution.x10.mx/wp/?p=407

RRR lives on! RRR Podcast Episode 3 - Let's Read. I would check the youtube video, as we explore a retro magazine together. The YouTube video lets you follow along in the magazine with me, or you can download the mag from retromags.com and read along that way! Not gonna give away the magazine we read, you gotta listen to find out, but it's a classic retro gaming mag we all knew in the 80's.

http://retroreviewrevolution.x10.mx/wp/?p=777

The nominations for this years NES Tournament are underway at Retro Review Revolution! Come over to the forums, sign in or sign up, and list your two NES games you want to be in the NESt this year.

The end is the new beginning.

After debating for a couple months, I have made the difficult decision to shut down RRR. It's been about five years, and the launch and relaunch went well, but slowly we have lost people to the larger sites, and interest in my smaller site waned. I feel that it is best to focus on my blog here at RGR and keep my YouTube channel alive than to continue to pay and work to support a site that was down to less than ten monthly unique visitors.

Thanks for everything, it was a great ride, and it's not the end, just a move. Hoping to do more with the blog here and on YouTube in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

The end is the new beginning.

After debating for a couple months, I have made the difficult decision to shut down RRR. It's been about five years, and the launch and relaunch went well, but slowly we have lost people to the larger sites, and interest in my smaller site waned. I feel that it is best to focus on my blog here at RGR and keep my YouTube channel alive than to continue to pay and work to support a site that was down to less than ten monthly unique visitors.

Thanks for everything, it was a great ride, and it's not the end, just a move. Hoping to do more with the blog here and on YouTube in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123