Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us where you discovered about the Retro Gaming Roundup show

I hope not! The thing is most of your show is timeless. The majority of the content will be as relevant in 10 years as it us now. Besides, what else do us retrogamers have to fill the gap until your next show? As time goes on, the huge library of quality back content will just give us more opportunity to soften the blow of waiting for the most recent show to drop
    Last edited by frootloop; 04-02-11 at 01:45. Reason: My typing skills suck

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frootloop View Post
    I hope not! The thing is most of your show is timeless. The majority of the content will be as relevant in 10 years as it us now. Besides, what else do us retrogamers have to fill the gap until your next show? As time goes on, the huge library of quality back content will just give us more opportunity to soften the blow of waiting for the most recent show to drop
    Between shows you can check out http://www.retroarcaderadio.com

Thank SoCal, just checked out retroarcaderadio - awsomeness! Will be spending far too much bandwidth streaming from there in future

I just bought an Ipod on November 2010.

I always liked gaming and old stuffs, so I decided to search for a Retro show on Itunes.

RGR was one of the first hits. I started listening to on episode 24 (i think) and I could never let it go!

Since I started late on the show, I listen the to older ones until a new one is released (and damn, it is a long waiting time and it is worth it).

Keep the great job!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Always remember the Carpenter's law: measure twice, cut once.

Blog Entries

Brazil! Another International listener. Welcome and glad you are enjoying the show. I hope you decide to continue hanging out in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoster View Post
    I just bought an Ipod on November 2010.

I always liked gaming and old stuffs, so I decided to search for a Retro show on Itunes.

RGR was one of the first hits. I started listening to on episode 24 (i think) and I could never let it go!

Since I started late on the show, I listen the to older ones until a new one is released (and damn, it is a long waiting time and it is worth it).

Keep the great job!

Stumbled across the retrogaming roundup podcasts while browsing online for some retro stuff, saw the link and had a listen, was so impressed, a real informative but hilarious listen. have been working my way through the back list of episodes.

Current fav bit was the NES top 10, great conversation, as one of the guy remarked there is many of us "retro hunters" that dont have many people to shoot the breeze with about retro stuff, so hearing three funny guys discuss our fav hobby is just great.

Funniest bit so far was at end of the DEC 2010 show when someone left there skype open and had a conversation midway through the news section, hilarious.

Keep up the fantastic work guys and as soon as pay day rolls round ill be making a donation.

Blog Entries

Glad you made it eventually LOL. Whereabouts in the UK are you?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Im from a town called Brighton, on the soutch coast of England. what about you where ya from ? by the way how do I add a pic to my profile, had a look through the forum profile options but couldnt see where I add a pick?

Blog Entries

You add an Avatar using the "Settings" link at the top right and then "Edit Avatar".

I'm from right in between Liverpool and Manchester, in Lancashire. I went to Brighton on a Stag do a few years ago and we hit the arcade on the pier. They had a cool river rapids type machine where you had to physically row a boat down the river. Good fun after alcohol and curry.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

The show came up on Google when I searched for 'retro gaming podcast' or something similar. At first I picked a couple of archived show with top tens that seemed interesting, but after listening to those I figured every episode will be interesting. In other words, I got hooked on the show immediately.