Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us where you discovered about the Retro Gaming Roundup show

Blog Entries

Haha! That's great!

I guess our show titles might be important if they are being used as search terms then.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Hmm, I really don't know! Did Socal mention it in a Game Gavel posting once? Either way I somehow migrated to teh show after being a long time listener to retro Gaming Radio. My only complaint: make the show even longer! :-)

A friend of mine from the YouTube game collecting community mentioned the first episode of the show to me back when it came out so have been listening since the start. Listened to every show since and promoted it to my friends as one of my favorite gaming shows.

Used to listen to Retrogaming Radio, and got into RGR via MonroeWorld forums. So glad you all stepped in to fill the void. I see Shane has a new 'current' gaming show (Monroe Gamecast) and has interestingly copied your three host model.
    Last edited by readboy; 26-03-10 at 05:02.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    It would be great if you could pin it down exactly which because I don't know of any of those.
    I don't really remember. It was the promo before the show started over a year ago. It might have been 'The Video Games Show' podcast. I have given up on that one but I might have been listening to it then.

I went through a phase when I was trying to read as many books on classic video games/game history as possible, and during that time I started searching keywords on iTunes. I was lucky enough to discover this show early on (I think March of 2009?) and it was the first of the handful of podcasts that I now follow regularly. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS PODCAST!

I used to listen to Retrogaming Radio and DS Radio and picked up your show when those both disappeared (although DS Radio made a brief comeback).

Nick

I've been listening since the beginning but haven't posted until now. I think I saw a post on KLOV that introduced me. Love the show but until recently I never made it through a full show. Now that I'm travelling quit a bit for work, I've been able to get through the shows on the plane.

Blog Entries

A captive audience is our favourite kind.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire73 View Post
    Fan of Retrogaming Radio, and got into RGR via MonroeWorld forums.
    Exactly how I did it too....

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast