Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Tell us where you discovered about the Retro Gaming Roundup show

  1. #121
    All Your Base Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    UK Mike is my ex-boss.
    He's not the boss of me!

    I did break his arm though.

    Oh, and I once shot him as well.

  2. #122
    Mechakaioken Guest

    Default

    in 2013 I was looking for a good retro podcast to listen to on my 1 hr drive to and from work and found this amazing show. I can listen to old shows over and over and I love it!

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechakaioken View Post
    in 2013 I was looking for a good retro podcast to listen to on my 1 hr drive to and from work and found this amazing show. I can listen to old shows over and over and I love it!
    Thansk for the kind words.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    3,953
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Doubly so.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

    Follow us on Facebook!

    Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

  5. #125
    Blackzc Guest

    Default

    Dual Screen radio is how i found this podcast. Many moons ago.

    You know the guy.

    And as per the request made in the top 100 games of all time episode, im still listening. And have been since like ep 2. It is a dream of mine to stay the night at Scotts house, get toasted drunk, play pinball, hit on his wife, get kicked out of said house at gunpoint and regret the whole thing for the rest of my life.
    Last edited by Blackzc; 05-06-18 at 02:15.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    4,392
    Blog Entries
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackzc View Post
    Dual Screen radio is how i found this podcast. Many moons ago.

    You know the guy.
    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackzc View Post
    And as per the request made in the top 100 games of all time episode, im still listening.
    I'd totally forgotten about that. Hah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackzc View Post
    It is a dream of mine to stay the night at Scotts house, get toasted drunk, play pinball, hit on his wife, get kicked out of said house at gunpoint and regret the whole thing for the rest of my life.
    A dream shared by many and realised by a select few.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Retro Gaming RoundUp