Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Fitness for Dummies is now available!

Default Wii Fitness for Dummies is now available!

I'm happy to announce that our latest book, Wii Fitness for Dummies, available soon from booksellers everywhere, is listed as being in stock on Amazon.com starting February 8, 2010. You can use Amazon's nifty Look Inside feature to take a look at a low resolution version of a sampling of the book's contents (or see PDF excerpts here), and check out the Cheat Sheet for the book on Dummies.com. We have an official book page up on Armchair Arcade, where we'll soon be posting weekly bonus content that didn't fit in book, as well as providing links to all mentioned above and more, including a Table of Contents (TOC) and the official Facebook discussion page. Finally, since March is Dummies Month at booksellers everywhere, we're happy to announce that Wii Fitness for Dummies is one of the featured publications in that promotion. As always, feel free to ask any questions, as both Christina and myself will be happy to help. More news to follow on a regular basis, so stayed tuned!

Blog Entries

Sweet. Looking forward to checking it out

Thanks, I hope you like it.

Blog Entries

I just received the Review Copy of Wii Fitness for Dummies and I am getting a great first impression of this book. A full review will be up and coming in the Feb 2010 RetroGamingRoundup Podcast.

I posted the first week of ongoing bonus content, here: http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/3138 (Classic Body Weight Exercise You Can Perform When You're Away From Your Wii (Part 1 of 8))

Blog Entries

It's too late to make the news segment for February but maybe SoCal will put it in his review.

Either way I'll add a link to the shownotes page.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    It's too late to make the news segment for February but maybe SoCal will put it in his review.

Either way I'll add a link to the shownotes page.
    No problem at all and not necessary. I appreciate the review, period. I realize it's not necessarily in your show's wheelhouse, so getting the book reviewed on it at all is a huge bonus. Thanks again, guys.

Blog Entries

Just recording the review now so I will mention the addition of bonus content and where it can be found

Quote Originally Posted by GameGavel View Post
    Just recording the review now so I will mention the addition of bonus content and where it can be found
    Thanks, Mike! If it makes things easier, I have an official page at http://www.armchairarcade.com/wiifitnessfordummies that will link to all that content, plus all the reviews (yours may be the first one out of the gate).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_loguidice View Post
    Thanks, Mike! If it makes things easier, I have an official page at http://www.armchairarcade.com/wiifitnessfordummies that will link to all that content, plus all the reviews (yours may be the first one out of the gate).
    Perfect. Thanks. UK - add to show notes page under the review heading. Also, add in the Amazon page - http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Fitness-Du.../dp/0470521589