Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

A big hello to the RGR community. I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes. SoCal was cool enough to give me a shoutout at the end of the October show. He made one small error recounting my story, namely that my name is Scott, and my best friend since I was seven is named Mike (we have been gaming together since the 2600), and I thought it was cool that everyone on the show is named Scott or Mike. Anyway, I look forward to meeting other RGR fans. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAwesome View Post
    A big hello to the RGR community. I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes. SoCal was cool enough to give me a shoutout at the end of the October show. He made one small error recounting my story, namely that my name is Scott, and my best friend since I was seven is named Mike (we have been gaming together since the 2600), and I thought it was cool that everyone on the show is named Scott or Mike. Anyway, I look forward to meeting other RGR fans. Thanks!
    Welcome to the RGRU Forums Mike, er, I mean Scott Glad you are enjoying the show and glad you decided to come and use the forums. We need more listeners in here

Default Thanks SoCal!!

I will try to be a regular contributor, and I am working on converting a few friends to RGRU regular listeners. I am about to shoot SubaruBrat a tech question....
    Last edited by ScottAwesome; 27-10-09 at 09:52. Reason: Error

Welcome! I've found these forums to be very friendly and engaging in my short time here. You'll have fun.

-CSJ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAwesome View Post
    I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes.
    I once wrote to the author David Yallop when I had read all his books and I got a personal reply, so the least I could do is reply to you with congratulations LOL.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook