Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10s I'd like to hear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmbacon View Post
    How about Top Ten Console Innovations:
    Added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmbacon View Post
    I also really like the suggestion for the Top 10 Horror Games for halloween.
    Watch this space.

Well, not THIS one, but you know what I mean.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Watch this space.
    Ok, now im sufficiently intrigued!

I would love to see a Top 10 "Home Console Controllers". Where would the Atari 2600 joystick fall? The Wii remote? The SNES controller?
    Become a fan of The Retro Machine on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...e/121452225655

See us on Video Masters TV @ www.videomasterstv.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I would love to see a Top 10 "Home Console Controllers". Where would the Atari 2600 joystick fall? The Wii remote? The SNES controller?
    Great idea. We will def do this one.

I would love to see a Top 10 "Home Console Controllers". Where would the Atari 2600 joystick fall?
    Great call Chris. This will surely spark up some spirited debate. I remember taking the original NES controller in my hand and IMMEDIATELY thinking "WTF is this thing, this will NEVER work". Yet another failed Nostradamus-like technology prediction for my portfolio
    Last edited by Mmmbacon; 12-09-09 at 05:16. Reason: Grammur and Speeeelung

Blog Entries

Same here, I took a look at it and thought it was terrible. I was a little bit wrong on that one. But what was funny how instantly dated it was when the Genesis came out.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Am I the only person who liked the N64 controller?

I’d like to see a top 10 of game genres. There are loads of top ten lists of; fighting games, shoot ‘em ups, platform games, sports games, RTS, etc… But which one is the best genre? I’m hoping it is so subjective and arbitrary the debate will make for some great listening .

Blog Entries

We discuss the N64 controller briefly in our upcoming News segment and will discuss controllers further at some point in a Top ten, also I like the genre Top Ten idea.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

How about just a basic top 10 gaming systems? Anything that can play a game from Magnavox Odyssey to Playstation 3? Doesn't have to be limited to console systems either you could throw in "Computers" like the c-64, Apple II, atari 400/800 whatever...

How about top 10 peripherals? Where would ROB the Robot fall? The Sega Master System 3D glasses? Or the Gameboy Camera?
    Become a fan of The Retro Machine on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...e/121452225655

See us on Video Masters TV @ www.videomasterstv.com

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast