0 0%
  • Bubble Bath Babes - NES

2 15.38%
  • Samantha Fox Strip Poker - C64

1 7.69%

Thread: 6/09 Top-10 Best Adult Themed Classic Games

Blog Entries

Default 6/09 Top-10 Best Adult Themed Classic Games

You know you are all interested in what we consider to be the top-10 best classic "adult" games. Let us know what you think. Agree or disagree with some of our picks. Let's debate this one right here and NOW!

Glad to hear the Touchmaster's Playboy games mentioned, even if they didn't get on the list. The team spent a day at the Playboy offices, pouring over binders of images, picking out which photos we wanted to use for the game. Not a bad day's work. ;-)

Not sure if it's in the retail units, but there was a hidden feature in the operator screen that let you just browse through all the pictures.

We were considering a deal with Colt magazine for images of men, but that never went through (probably for the best). Interestingly enough, women seemed to like the Playboy games a lot more than the "nude men" games we had in there.

I don't know about two strip poker games, I think in the future you guys should be forced to choose one if the genres are really similar.

Unless the 10 ten is genre specific, like top 10 Card Games or some such (that would be a boring category though).

I think you guys overlooked Exidy's "R" rated games like Chiller and Death Race. Death RAce was the GTA of the 70s. I think it could be classified as "adult" if GTA is. I think you should have done separate top 10s. One Adult - Sexy and one Adult - Not for Kids type of thing as it is I think GTA kind of sticks out among all the other T and A games.

Still I love hearing you guys argue.

Blog Entries

Wait till next month then, Socal showed up drunk and surly, Uk and I figured why not and were popping beers though the episode. Socal did a great "I love you man" to multilevel games.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I could see a separate segment called "Drunk Dials from So Cal" where UK could collect together a montage of So Cal's drunken ramblings.

Cracked has their own take on this particular top 10:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_17206...deo-games.html

I used to love Cracked back in the early 80s. I have the cover of the Dec. 83 issue (the space invaders game w/ Alfred E. Newman as the aliens gettin blasted) in my cube at work.

Great find Bydo!

I grew up with Cracked (preferred MAD, but Cracked was ALMOST as good) and really loved the artwork of John Sevrin. I wish whoever owns the rights to the backissues of Cracked would do like MAD has done and release a DVD set of all the mags. THAT would be cool....