Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Tân, 39, from Chester (about halfway between Liverpool and Llandudno for all you American-type chaps) here.

I guess I should take Miner2049er's side in the debates here, but as a long-time Spectrum owner and Man City fan this may not often be the case...

Gaming history in brief chronological order, from 1983:

ZX Spectrum 48
    ZX Spectrum +2
    Sega Mega Drive
    Sony PlayStation
    PC
    Sega Dreamcast
    X Box
    Nintendo Gamecube
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Nintendo Wii
    X Box 360

All-time favourite game: Galaxians (Arcade)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Coul View Post
    as a long-time Spectrum owner and Man City fan this may not often be the case...
    Ewww, I'm not sure which is worst.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Coul View Post
    Tân, 39, from Chester (about halfway between Liverpool and Llandudno for all you American-type chaps) here.
    You seem to be getting around various forums of late. What's the deal? And no, I'm not harrassing you, just curious and like a good story (as I like those that stick to One 'Name' - continuity is good )

AFAIR the only gaming forums I'm active(ish) on are this one and the (equally) excellent Radio Ninty (www.radio-ninty.co.uk if I'm allowed to plug them here) - guess we just have similar tastes in podcasts... unless there's any I've forgotten?

Hmm, since it's been over two years since my last post I thought I'd better reintroduce myself Listened to every podcast inbetween, I'm just *that* lazy... but I'm hoping to get to Play Expo in October (figured if it's worth Scott scooching across the pond for I could probably hack a 50-minute drive...) and you good people are obviously the ones I'd want to share a game of pinball with...

Welcome! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one with both a passion for retro gaming and for football. I'm very pleased to have been mistaken.

focusrs Guest

Galaxians yea!!! my favorite to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post
    Welcome! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one with both a passion for retro gaming and for football. I'm very pleased to have been mistaken.
    I do have a replica Celtic shirt from a few years ago, so I can also your avatar pic...
    "Blue is beautiful. Blue is best." Fenella Fielding, Dougal & the Blue Cat, 1971, anticipating the 2011-12 Premier League season...