Thread: Wolfenstein 3-D now on Iphone

Blog Entries

Default Wolfenstein 3-D now on Iphone

Thought you would all be interested in this. One of my fav games I played on the Jag. Now on the Iphone. I am downloading now

I saw this news when I was at GDC. What do you think of it? (and the Jag version is actually one of my favorite versions)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_loguidice View Post
    I saw this news when I was at GDC. What do you think of it? (and the Jag version is actually one of my favorite versions)
    It's just the same as the Jag version so you should love it. Plays real nicely on the Iphone and is getting tons of good reviews.

I am so happy I got an IPod Touch as a gift.
    I'm just worried I'll get sick from it. After playing Katamari I was so motion sick it wasn't funny.
    Очі як море,часом сині і зелені.Хто Я-Вогонь чи Лід?Зникну,чи лишy слів на серце?Може ніч нам скаже.Просеш,Хочеш?Я світ тобі покажу.Кожні шукають свою Вічного щастя.Ти мій посмішка і радість,смуток і біль.Горячий як пристрасть, холодний як сніг.Я так хочу тебе.Ти мій солодкий гріх.Не блякни геть,коли ранок прийде але Через неба літи до мене.Ти мене заколишеш Під зоряний спів,В лавині горячих слів.В чистим місячне світло Впізнай мене,бо моє Серце пізнало тебе.Ти моя любов і це Наший солодкий ніч.

Thumbs up

hellz jah!
    i <3 wolf 3-d

still have a ratty hint book with all the level maps lying around somewhere!
    ~ Jester's Chef

I was dead, but now I'm back...
    We can rebuild him...we have the technology...to make him better...faster...stronger.......