Thread: Fps

Blog Entries

Default Fps

Hey everybody! What are some good FPS games on the Wii? I want to checkout GoldenEye, has anybody tried that one? Worth a pickup?

Blog Entries

Medal Of Honour 2 has great online. Don't make the mistake of buying the first one, and Call Of Duty World At War is the only other one I've played which is also good.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Try the Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's a special edition with the 2 Gamecube games and the 3rd one for the Wii all in one.
    The Conduit is good fun but try to find it cheap as it's not really worth the full price. Don't know about The Conduit 2.

Blog Entries

Dead Space: Extraction is more of a game in the old Light Gun tradition, but it is first person and I really enjoyed it. Along the same lines, the House of the Dead game gets really good reviews. . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wongojack View Post
    Dead Space: Extraction is more of a game in the old Light Gun tradition, but it is first person and I really enjoyed it. Along the same lines, the House of the Dead game gets really good reviews. . .
    I haven't played DS:E on the Wii, but I have played the trial on the PS3 and the game rocks. It is definitely a light gun game, but it's still a great game. There's a pack with House of the Dead 2 and 3 that's worth every penny, and HotD : Overkill is a rockin' game. If you have a PS3 it may be worth waiting for Overkill to show up on that though because they're releasing a version for it that has about 60% more content. But the Wii version is nothing to scoff at.
    David "Dhalamar" Miller
    http://www.wastedseconds.com - Wasted Seconds
    The Wasted Seconds Podcast at http://podcast.wastedseconds.com
    iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id377809676
    PSN : DhalamarWS
    Steam : Dhalamar
    OnLive : Dhalamar

HOTD Overkill for the Wii comes packed in with a plastic gun that you can stick your wiimote/nunchuck in (pan intended). Yes I know all these plastic thingies for the Wii are a bunch of crap but this particular one is a big ass Gun that really makes you feel you are in a B-movies.

check it out HERE