View RSS Feed

Vipp

DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food. Episode 10: 1986 and the death of Reactor 4.

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chernobyl-5.jpg 
Views:	660 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	1489

The Battle of Chernobyl

In 1986 the world would begin a war that still continues today. The fourth nuclear reactor in pripyat would go into meltdown whilst an energy saving test was being carried out. To this day we know well enough that Reactor 4 is still as dangerous now as it was when it went into meltdown. Some twenty eight years have passed and the second sarcophagus is still ten years behind schedule and even with Hans Blixís influence on the project stirring up funding the project may fail, if the original sarcophagus fails and breaks apart the world will see a new enemy coming from the arsenal of Reactor 4 as it would rocket fresh radioactive dust into the atmosphere. Documentaries on Chernobyl are plenty but the good ones are few, here is a great documentary to get your brain troubled and thinking.

Watch this film and share it.

Want to watch it?
Watch it for FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iq2cQgBryM

Want to read about it?
http://www.livescience.com/39961-chernobyl.html

Want to Buy it?
Currently this film is free on you tube.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chernobyl-Heart-2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	1488

Chernobyl Heart.

(THIS DOCUMENTARY IS BRUTALLY HONEST AND CAN BE VISUALLY DISTRESSING, ANYBODY WITH A NERVOUS DISPOSITION SHOULD NOT WATCH IT)

When you understand the history of Chernobyl you will witness how governments will forcibly disclose little or no information to keep the mass population from stirring and panicking, this film shows you some of the devastating effect of Chernobyl that WILL continue into the future well after my death and yours presumably. It can be distressing to come to terms with the facts that the Russian government STILL refuse to document actual statistics concerning Chernobyl and Reactor 4, in many cases all photographs and video footage have been mysteriously taken away from the public domain and seem to have vanished.

This documentary will let you see behind the veil and focus on the real victims of Reactor Four, also keep in mind that this is not over yet, if the second sarcophagus isnít completed and the first sarcophagus collapses then this will all happen again.

Watch this film and share it.

if you donate to charity of any kind can I recommend that you seek a Chernobyl victimís charity and maybe give one of your regular donations to them instead of your regular charity of choice.

Thank you.

Want to watch it?
Watch it for FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujAG_Ofj4M

Want to read about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_Heart

Want to Buy it?
This film is currently on YouTube but belongs to the American distributors HBO so I expect it wonít be up for very long.

Submit "DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food. Episode 10: 1986 and the death of Reactor 4." to Digg Submit "DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food. Episode 10: 1986 and the death of Reactor 4." to del.icio.us Submit "DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food. Episode 10: 1986 and the death of Reactor 4." to StumbleUpon Submit "DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food. Episode 10: 1986 and the death of Reactor 4." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Television, Movies & Music

Comments

Thank you for another great write up Vipp! I'd heard of Chernoibyl Heart. It's all very sad . I just wish Solar Energy was viable enough to replace Nuclear Energy. The problem is that there is no viable way to store all of the energy being provided by the sun, so there is still tons of wasted energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic
    Thank you for another great write up Vipp! I'd heard of Chernoibyl Heart. It's all very sad . I just wish Solar Energy was viable enough to replace Nuclear Energy. The problem is that there is no viable way to store all of the energy being provided by the sun, so there is still tons of wasted energy.
    You are too kinds mate. I'm literally about to leave for work again but i would love to debate nuclear energy with your good self.

Retro Gaming RoundUp