View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

From the Editor's Desk.

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly certain that the majority of the people that read this site with any real regular frequency have probably been wondering where everything went. I can assure you that we didn't simply fall of the face of the earth. Instead we have been hard at work on a few things that will change the face and scope of this site forever.

We are about to unveil a totally new and restructured content system, news and reviews will have their own dedicated sections, and be completely seperate from the community features of the site. This means that blogging for all of our registered users will be back in the community pages! This also means that from now own users will be able to use a new sorting system for news and reviews that will make it easier to find, bookmark, and share your favorite Game Gavel reviews and articles.

We are also hard at work on a new top secret project that I have taken to calling "Operation Vaporware". I can't say much more than that, but I can promise that it will completely change and revolutionize the videogame industry permanently, and that we will reveal more in the coming weeks.

That's all for now, I want to thank all of our readers, writers, and anyone else who has been involved for all the support so far. Without it, we would be nowhere.

"Amazing things will happen here soon. You just wait." - Dr. Bertruger, Doom 3

Steve Sawyer
Editor in Chief
SteveS@GameGavel.com

Submit "From the Editor's Desk." to Digg Submit "From the Editor's Desk." to del.icio.us Submit "From the Editor's Desk." to StumbleUpon Submit "From the Editor's Desk." to Google

Comments

Three cheers for the writing staff!

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty excited to see the new changes to the site, and I'm even more excited to be able to get back to work at full speed.

GameGavel 2011, aww yeah.

Retro Gaming RoundUp