View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

A special note from GameGavel

Rate this Entry
GameGavel.com is an amazing and unique destination for gamers. Every day we give gamers the chance to buy and sell some incredible and unique finds. But we've also become a source for industry news, cool podcasts and reviews. All of these things are only made possible by industry support, and the availability of stuff for us to report on.

So how does that magical process happen? Well, it's generally handled by a lovely request process where GameGavel.com jumps through an endless series of PR hoops in an effort to obtain content. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to invite companies to send us content to write about. So that's what I'm doing.

If you have a product, a game, or a service that you want GameGavel.com to list on it's site, or review, and write about then please email us!

As always, you can find my email in my signature. Feel free to use it!

Steve Sawyer
Editor in Chief
SteveS@GameGavel.com

Submit "A special note from GameGavel" to Digg Submit "A special note from GameGavel" to del.icio.us Submit "A special note from GameGavel" to StumbleUpon Submit "A special note from GameGavel" to Google

Comments

I would like to second this posting. The industry has a market for every kind of gamer not just the hardcore. If you have any game, gadget or gear that relates to gaming or technology then please let us know.

Retro Gaming RoundUp