View RSS Feed

Angelica

On this, the 16th day of the 11th month...

Rate this Entry
I hate doing subject lines almost as much as I hate doing summaries.

Hi! I'm Angelica, and I guess I'll be writing about games and stuff for you guys. Hopefully you'll find me entertaining and occasionally informative. A little about me:

I'm a freelance writer/gal Friday in the Los Angeles area. I enjoy classic video games, really involved RPGs, and anything I can easily play on my DS, mostly puzzle games in nature. I love intelligent discussion and well placed sarcastic retorts. I have a languishing lvl 80 Undead Mage in World of Warcraft and I'm trying really hard to resist getting sucked back into the game in December.

(I'm not really trying that hard.)

Bonus points* go to anyone who can correctly identify the game my avatar is from, and more to the point, discuss with me how awesome it is.

*Bonus points have no value whatsoever beyond making Angelica think you're super cool.

Submit "On this, the 16th day of the 11th month..." to Digg Submit "On this, the 16th day of the 11th month..." to del.icio.us Submit "On this, the 16th day of the 11th month..." to StumbleUpon Submit "On this, the 16th day of the 11th month..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome aboard!
    Welcome Welcome!

Also, Beyond Good And Evil.

As I note, it makes me cry that my graphics card is not supported by this game for some odd reason.

It makes me cry...hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclean Oshiokpekhai
    It makes me cry...hard.
    Dude, that makes *me* cry hard. Anyone denied the awesome pleasure of this game has my eternal sympathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Campbell
    Welcome aboard!
    Thanks! Now I shall test using one of the game emoticons.

And it was good.
    Yay for crappy computers!!! I can't run it either. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhalamar
    Yay for crappy computers!!! I can't run it either. lol
    Beyond Good And Evil 2 can't come soon enough.
    Welcome to our little slice of judgment. We, the confederacy of dunces salute you!
    Welcome to stuff or something. I'm not good at this.

Also - I've never gotten to play Beyond good and Evil.

Retro Gaming RoundUp