View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Valve goes Crazy, so Many Deals

Rate this Entry

Courtesy Of Shirtoid

Good God Valve, can you give a guy a break?

Valve must be looking for some way to make quick money fast, because a lot of stuff is discounted this weekend. I don't know why, and I don't know how, but if you need some new games, this weekend might be your best bet.

First off, we've got the Frontiers Pack Free Weekend. You can play bother Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West and Shattered Horizion free this weekend and pick them up for $7.99 and $9.99 respectively, or $12.49 together. Next is Grand Theft Auto Classics, which includes GTA through GTA: San Andreas for $7.49. And finally, there's Supreme Commander II for $5.10.

So yeah, combined with BIT.TRIP BEAT being 10% off, and the Poker Night pre-order being 10% off, get ready to have no lunch money all next week. What's everybody picking up?

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Valve goes Crazy, so Many Deals" to Digg Submit "Valve goes Crazy, so Many Deals" to del.icio.us Submit "Valve goes Crazy, so Many Deals" to StumbleUpon Submit "Valve goes Crazy, so Many Deals" to Google

Categories
PC

Comments

My budget's fcked for a couple of weeks until the last of the bills roll through, but the Grand Theft Auto series being on sale is kind of a "meh" for me since I've got all those on disc for either the PC or PS2 (or in some cases both). I'm kinda holdin' out until the Black Friday week, assuming they do it like they did last year. :P

That and you can get GTA 1 and 2 off of Rockstar's site for free anyway.

And yes, I misspelled that "naughty word" on purpose. :P
    I've only got San Andreas my Self, but I'm willing to get that GTA classics thing just because it'll natively launch through Steam, and I don't have to add it in or anything, because that almost never works for me.

That Frontier's Pack is a steal though.
    Eh, to each his own. heh

Retro Gaming RoundUp