View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Dynasty Warriors Online now in Open Beta

Rate this Entry

Dynasty Warriors is a game I've played maybe once, at Gamestop, on a PSP that's on display. I like the concept and all; a bunch of weak enemies and you being a complete and total badass, kill as many unlucky simpletons as possible. Simple stuff, but I just never sat down and decided to play it myself.

That might change with Dynasty Warriors Online. The hack and slash action based MMO created by Aeria Games goes into it's open beta phase for the North American and European territories today, and brings some new improvements, such as new player ranks, new missions, and original Japanese Voice Acting.

You need an Aeria Games account, free at their website. And if you already have an account, you can jump on and download the open beta here. If you do, tell us what you think of it!

Submit "Dynasty Warriors Online now in Open Beta" to Digg Submit "Dynasty Warriors Online now in Open Beta" to del.icio.us Submit "Dynasty Warriors Online now in Open Beta" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dynasty Warriors Online now in Open Beta" to Google

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp