View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Score Some New Items for TF2 Not Sucking at Poker (Night)

Rate this Entry

Poker Night has me so excited. It's got 3 of my favorite video game characters, and 1 of my favorite web comic characters in one place. And it has poker. I remember poker; I used to play for Cheetos, Doritos, Mountain Dew, and dollar bills. Summer school was the best type of school.

Anyways, it's time for all those playing TF2 to go ahead and slap down the 5 bucks to pre-order Poker Night at the Inventory. Pre-ordering the game will net you a neat-o poker visor that the Heavy can wear. When the games releases this November, if you manage to beat one of the 4 characters in the game, you'll score some items you can use in Team Fortress 2, including The Lugermorph and the Heavy's first minigun, The Iron Curtain, as seen above.

Right now, pre-orders are 10% off, so act now, and get 50 cents off. While there's no solid release date, Poker Night at the Inventory is scheduled for a release this month.

- Via Team Fortress 2 Blog

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Score Some New Items for TF2 Not Sucking at Poker (Night)" to Digg Submit "Score Some New Items for TF2 Not Sucking at Poker (Night)" to del.icio.us Submit "Score Some New Items for TF2 Not Sucking at Poker (Night)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Score Some New Items for TF2 Not Sucking at Poker (Night)" to Google

Categories
PC

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp